If you’re one of those people annoyed with this conversation already, then please carry on. No one is forcing you to read this. There’s also the first amendment. At least people are talking about what’s really important. Let them follow what they feel.
My views are mine and mine alone. This is not a personal attack nor am I trying to sway your opinions. That is not my intention and I’m not looking to start anything. Respect mine and I will respect yours. Please try to understand.
I’d like to wake up and discover that this was just some bad dream, but it’s not. This is real. There is now more division and I am praying for my country. Just hold onto hope and love and I think we’ll be okay. Please believe in that.
Anyway, how do I move to Canada?
Seriously. I once had a dream that I found a successful career in Vancouver. Maybe this is the sign I didn’t know I was looking for. I should probably also mention that in this dream, I was married to a member of one of my favorite bands. A girl can dream, right? So maybe I won’t leave, but never know. I hear Van City is beautiful and I’m not scared of rain, either.
And now, a list of good things to focus on*:
2) Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life on Netflix
3) Lauren Graham’s new book, Talking as Fast as I can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between). It comes out just in time for my birthday. What a nice gift from myself to myself.
4) *My birthday (not actually looking forward to this because no one wants to be 25 and I just want to skip over it, but it is something to focus on).
5) Icon for Hire’s new album, YOU CAN’T KILL US.
6) Christmas vacation
7) Being this much closer to completing my 2016 resolution.
And can I just say that daylight savings is awful? Like yay for an extra hour of sleep, but it never feels like the time it’s supposed to be. Also, darkness at 5 p.m. freaks me out.
Good vibes, people, good vibes.
I love (and respect) you all.