You know I couldn’t help myself with thetitle. Punny business aside, it is the changing of the seasons and with that comes a cold. I feel like death. Great.
Today is also officially the first day of pumpkin spice season, er, fall. For me, it’s never been about pumpkin spice lattes, although those are enjoyable from time to time.
Things I’m looking forward to:
2) The crisp air
3) The gentle crunch of leaves under my feet
4) The warm colors
5) Hoodies all day everyday.
6) The Netflix revival of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
7) Lauren Graham’s new book, Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls and Everything in Between. It just so happens that it will be released on my birthday. What a wonderful gift to myself from myself.
8) Kate Voegele’s upcoming album Canyonlands. New music from my favorite person ever? Yes, please.
Things I’m not looking forward to:
1) My birthday. That stopped thrilling me a few years ago. Just another reminder that I am growing older in a world that refuses to slow down. Come November, I will be 25. Great.
Anyway, I hope your fall is coming off to a great start. Now I’m going to make like a tree and leaf.